It’s really quite simple. Once you have chosen your vehicle and decided on your deposit, you just need to make one decision that will affect your monthly repayments:
Your repayment period
Choose any repayment period between 12 and 60 months¹.
Once you have paid all repayments and the option to purchase fee, the vehicle is yours to keep.
¹ Subject to underwriting. Maximum term is 36 months and 25% minimum deposit applies to new and used taxis.
What happens if I want to end my agreement early?
• You may terminate a
• How far into your agreement you are will affect the amount left to pay.
Will I own the vehicle?
• Yes once you have paid the final payment and option to purchase fee.
At the end of your agreement:
• Once all your monthly payments are complete and you have paid the option to purchase fee you will take ownership of your vehicle.
• Ownership of the vehicle will remain with
• It is really important that you keep up to date with your monthly repayments so please contact us if you are having any difficulties as the vehicle may be at risk if you don’t.
• An offer of finance depends on certain conditions. Finance subject to status. Available to 18s and over. Terms and conditions apply.
For further information and to obtain an individual tailored quote, please contact your local
© 2019 All rights reserved to
*Data determined in accordance with the measurement method required by law. Since 01 September 2018 all new cars are approved in accordance with the Worldwide Harmonized Light Vehicles Test Procedure (WLTP), a more realistic test procedure to measure fuel consumption and CO₂ emissions. You can find more information on WLTP at www.porsche.com/wltp. From 01 January 2019, all fuel consumption figures are shown as determined in accordance with WLTP. CO₂ figures will be shown as NEDC-equivalent values, as CO₂ based taxation will continue to be based on an NEDC value (derived from WLTP) until 06 April 2020. Fuel economy and CO₂ emission figures are only intended as a means of comparing different types of vehicles tested under the same test cycle. New WLTP homologated vehicles are therefore not directly comparable with any vehicles tested under NEDC. For Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle (PHEV) range and Equivalent All Electric Range (EAER) figures are determined with the battery fully charged, using a combination of both battery power and fuel.
Values are provided for comparison only. To the extent that fuel consumption or CO₂ values are given as ranges, these do not relate to a single, individual car and do not constitute part of the offer. Extra features and accessories (attachments, tyre formats etc.) can change relevant vehicle parameters such as weight, rolling resistance and aerodynamics which may result in a change in fuel consumption and CO₂ values. Additionally, weather and traffic conditions, as well as individual driving styles, can all affect the actual fuel consumption, electricity consumption, and CO₂ emissions of a car.