It’s really quite simple. Once you have chosen your
Your repayment period
Choose any repayment period between 12 and 48 months.
Mileage per year
Choose how many miles you expect to drive each year¹. This will affect both your monthly repayments and your final balloon repayment.
Final ‘balloon’ repayment
Defer an agreed amount until the end of the agreement. This is known as a ‘balloon’ repayment.
¹ Mileage restrictions apply.
What happens if I want to end my agreement early?
• If you wish to end your agreement early you can request a settlement quote. How far into your agreement you are will affect the amount left to pay.
Will I own the vehicle?
• Ownership of the vehicle will remain with
At the end of your agreement you have two options:
• Pay the final ‘balloon’ repayment and option to purchase fee and take ownership of the vehicle.
• Part exchange the vehicle and settle the final ‘balloon’ repayment.
• You are responsible for the final ‘balloon’ repayment – even if the vehicle is worth less than the ‘balloon’ repayment at the end of the agreement.
• It is really important that you keep up to date with your monthly repayments, so please contact us if you are having any difficulties as the vehicle may be at risk if you don’t.
• An offer of finance depends on certain conditions. Finance subject to status. Available to 18s and over. Terms and conditions apply.
For further information and to obtain an individual tailored quote, please contact your local
© 2019 All rights reserved to
*Data determined in accordance with the measurement method required by law. Since 01 September 2018 all new cars are approved in accordance with the Worldwide Harmonized Light Vehicles Test Procedure (WLTP), a more realistic test procedure to measure fuel consumption and CO₂ emissions. You can find more information on WLTP at www.porsche.com/wltp. From 01 January 2019, all fuel consumption figures are shown as determined in accordance with WLTP. CO₂ figures will be shown as NEDC-equivalent values, as CO₂ based taxation will continue to be based on an NEDC value (derived from WLTP) until 06 April 2020. Fuel economy and CO₂ emission figures are only intended as a means of comparing different types of vehicles tested under the same test cycle. New WLTP homologated vehicles are therefore not directly comparable with any vehicles tested under NEDC. For Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle (PHEV) range and Equivalent All Electric Range (EAER) figures are determined with the battery fully charged, using a combination of both battery power and fuel.
Values are provided for comparison only. To the extent that fuel consumption or CO₂ values are given as ranges, these do not relate to a single, individual car and do not constitute part of the offer. Extra features and accessories (attachments, tyre formats etc.) can change relevant vehicle parameters such as weight, rolling resistance and aerodynamics which may result in a change in fuel consumption and CO₂ values. Additionally, weather and traffic conditions, as well as individual driving styles, can all affect the actual fuel consumption, electricity consumption, and CO₂ emissions of a car.