The current extraordinary situation has created challenges and restrictions for all of us in many respects. We continually strive to offer our customers the best service wherever possible and to make your everyday life a little easier, at least in terms of your mobility. To help achieve this, we are offering all customers with
Hence, there will be no action required from the customers’ end. Should you still have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact your nearest
Q & A for customer information
Due to the worldwide restrictions caused by COVID-19, every
Example: If the last day of your new vehicle warranty was on 20 March 2020, you will receive the extension for another three months until 20 June 2020. A new vehicle warranty ending on 15 May 2020 will be extended until 15 August 2020.
You do not have to do anything. If your vehicle qualifies for the warranty extension, your
The additional 3 months warranty extension will be automatically added to your current
60% of all
* The warranty is not transferable to another party (eg. a licensed motor vehicle dealer) if that party acquires the vehicle for the purpose of resale.
Warranty Extension Conditions
Porschewarranty extension is available on qualifying Porschevehicles aged between one and nine and with a total mileage of less than 200,000 kms.
- The warranty can be extended annually via your official
PorscheService Centre prior to the policy expiring, following a technical inspection.
- If your vehicle's policy has expired, provided the ownership of the vehicle has not changed, the policy can also be extended once the vehicle has passed the multi-check inspection examination and any faults detected repaired using genuine
- All service tasks must be performed and documented as specified in the Warranty Guarantee and Maintenance booklet.
- The vehicle must continue to be maintained as described in the Warranty and Maintenance booklet.
- The vehicle must not have been subjected to undue strains or used for purposes other than those for which it was intended.
Porschewarranty is not available to be purchased by licensed motor vehicle dealers for any vehicle that will be sold in their business.
- Warranty defects must be presented immediately to an official
- The vehicle must be no more than nine years old and less than 200,000 km, with full service history and without modifications.